Sunday, August 02, 2020

Wait and See... It is menester to destroy Carthago.

Wait and See….  It is menester to destroy Carthago.

 

https://youtu.be/FkuT9gNE68c

…you waited, now you seen.

It is you or it is me …in survival of the fittest.

…if you help me, I help you twice …if you hate me, I hate you twice.  Aristotle philosophy, the mind of the Virtue man.

…you exist cuz I exist …if I die, you die too (from: self).

Sign, here to stay.  The sign of advancement, the sign of the future and destine from spacetime.

Man, still in its primitive steps, waiting and seen for survival of the fittest in the survival of the fittest.

Earth, Fire, Water and Air is the best strategy to defeat the enemy. If not fire, then Air, if not Air, then fire, if not Fire, the then the Plannet which would be the end of the world.  And begin a new Earth.

Fire is volcanoes, quakes, sink holes, sliding mounting.

Water as Sea and Land Cataclysm, the shacking of the land (bottom of the see and its water), floods.

Air as Cyclone, Hurricanes, Thunders, coolness, hotness and pressure.

Earth, back to its origin, back to the Sun.

Aristotle the mind of the Virtue man. You give me once; I give you twice.

“La Historia se repite” …and man learns.

Wait and See.


No comments: