Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Honoring Putin unti-ChinaVaccine

 

the f…ng President of the United States of the North.

I Putting, put him there.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_84u_AWAp0E 

...no testing involves, no data, no formula, no nada ...all politics to proof something the same as a hoax. I like this name: hoax introduce to daily use by our scientist Trump, Honorable and excellency President of this damn nation the United Mess of this "Make America stupid" again and again" (u see, I fire all of the best experienced directors- and leaders of all of 'my federal departments and place instead people from the bottom of their directive into their position. For proof of that, I once appointed as master-chief of stuff of the department of education a woman that does not a letter of directing all public schools of this "let's make America great again and did as I felt needed based on my experienced-psychologically spirit to command this nation full of stupid and like that it stay. "I'm the greatest President ever to own this White House of mine. Signed: The President of this idiot-thinkcrasy). ...and that is why doing as done in America, am doing right even to do it right you have to do it wrong. So, I am Putting things in Russia where they belong to me, I did not inject my daughter with anything but a placebo (top secret).

Signed: Putting things in place for me and the world.

Gracias my dear follower, scientist Donald.

I Am Putting, am so powerful, that I chose the idiot-sync-crazy of the President of this nation.

No I “invented” a fabricated lie of a vaccine, the Chinese one.

Ain't this a crazy blog?

Am doing as they do.  Now as a crazy fox, hope to get followers ...no?

One of them became "President of Russia".  -well, it seems so.

The other 'One of them became "President of this 'let's make America Crazy again!"

...enjoy!

No comments: