Monday, August 03, 2020

…k, k, k. Covid-19 is a hoax, I got it.

…k, k, k.  Covid-19 is a hoax, I got it.


The building where I live, the building super, its janitor, he had been collecting the building garbage for years and years (14 or so years? I question).  Now, just about the beginning of June 2020 he died cuz asphyxia, could not breathe.  One week after, his wife dies of asphyxia, could not breathe.  A not well-known neighbor of mine, just two weeks ago, died of asphyxia, could not breathe.  Around the block, some one died of asphyxia, could not breathe.  Just in around the block where I live, almost twice a week, -while the city governor of New York was desperate parroting “please people, wear a mask covering your face and nose” ...“wash your hands often whenever you go out of your home and into your home” so you do not transport the Kovid-19 on your face and hands- meanwhile, I saw city ambulances picking up people wrapped in special cloth blankets all around this section.  Stay the most time inside your home, do not come too close to your elders, and cover your head if possible, to avoid you becoming a carrier, said the governor.  So, to say this, it is saying a hoax, but I saw, not noticed, I saw and commented with nearby neighbors and onlookers that there were 21 death around the block I live …listen, 21 death due to asphyxia.

…suddenly, when authorities in the city of New York announced that “we”, the city, reached a flatting of the curve and there were less people been hospitalize and death were decreasing, those deaths I witness around the block I live, were hoaxed deaths; the people I know of, did not exist?  My building supper and wife did not exist? My neighbor across the street almost in front of my building did not exist. An Ecuadorian living 5 doors in a private homes next to the building I live, died of asphyxia, an 82 years old man whom I befriended, I used to talk with him from time to time, say hello most time I passed by when he was sweeping the sidewalk in front of the house he used to live in and I asked, why don’t you use a larger broom to do that? ...and he with a beautiful smile answered: “cuz I have nothing to do, and doing this I so as to get busy”, then I comprehended: “oh!” -That is why he did not use a large broom to finish faster!  Aside, I thought, it is a good exercise he is doing indirectly!

I got it!  I question you readers, those fact of deaths are hoax too?

Why so many people, died suddenly, around the block?  You should know, the one in front of my building that die of asphyxia, for  me, he was k but died too, and I did not know him well, was a quiet, very quiet person who did not speak too much with people, kept himself most of the time, died of asphyxia was it a fantasy I imagined he existed?  There is a large signed in front of the houses he the "hoax" lived saying R. I. P. and the blah, blah, blah of things.  That is not a sign, that is a hoax.

https://youtu.be/G5TZ6fTYrsE?t=80

C’mon, you, do not be such an ass hole!

K, k, k is not kkk, (Ku Klux Klan) it means okay, okay, okay in my slang.

https://youtu.be/V1tQnU5WtTQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrKXC-Ec-hI




No comments: