Friday, December 15, 2023

The Rachel Maddow Show [9PM] 12/15/2023 | 🅼🆂🅽🅱🅲 BREAKING NEWS Today Dec ...


...crazed, eh? ...as soon as I knew that former President moved a lot of secret docs, I made my research and found out that he gave some of them to Vladimir Putin to pay to him his personal debt (cash debt) he (Donald Trump) owned to him (Putin). How I knew? Right when he said that the Russian mafia do not pardon debts, and people that do not pay get killed. That data said publicly by him, took me to my new finding. It was published but, no one paid attention cuz am not famous nor I get into private people's data. But the CIA and the FBI could, if wanted, at least start from here. Presidents are highly respected in USA as if they were kings. So, who would belief this litter bird as some news commentator called me? "a litter bird was pio pio so strong, and no one paid attention" or something like that. I did not feel so good been call like that, yet the news guy did not have the intention of offending, just that. I said so many things in my blog, that it was closed cuz of that, then open a new one in Google blog ...kept writing on the future. Still doing that but no one... that's all folks.

...the woman interviewed here is one mentioned in the blog, the other, took the packages and delivered it to Putin, it was a Russian "maid" working in MAR A LAGO. "...what he, Trump, would do as President, "the time is now", is true cuz did not have time and was scared to execute cuz the former FBI was a burden form him (Trump), then they visited ("the secret visit Russians made to Trump"), was to explicitly give instructions to the President of what to do after. "Fire him and others and do that with NATO". So, he did part of it. Got it? The Russians came after Trump secretly invited them; it was too risky for himself to go to Russia. With that Trump paid his debt and saved his life.
Show less

No comments: