Friday, December 08, 2023

How to be happy with nothing

...from time to time I listen at your words, but this time I started feeling emotional once I see how much philosophy your words carry advising yourself to be in conformity with your destiny. This words of yours seems like if someone is giving you advices so you accept your destiny. I noticed you are a person of philosophical feeling, my advice, start writing what you are saying and publish it, people would like to know that a decent life and happy one, that it is made by the self, nobody else is the carrier of that life who make that. Is not somebody else who make you happy it is yourself. Tell your story in writing. There are many publishers that would publish it for you. Teach others how to be happy as you are. I think you could start teaching the Inglish language to others. Start building a small school, do not waste that virtue of yours. Ask for donations to undertake that mission. I know decent and good people will help you. Just start. Wait and see.

No comments: