Saturday, June 25, 2022

Putin making people of Russia, crying for Ukraine

 

This is not war but mass killing.
 Putin killed my ma and my pa
Putin, why you hate Ukrainians
Putin, kill not my parents
Ma, where is pa?

Please, stop this war
Am orphan, Putin killed them

Do not make me kill my brothers


Stop killing people, Putin
Russia crying for Ukraine, cuz of you Putin
Putin killed my husband
World, save my country, Ukraine


Why you kill us, Putin
Am Russian but, would kill Putin if I see him
Putin killed pa and ma
Putin, it hurst, it hurst, it hurst, you are killing these people
Ukraine, I leave you but, will come back to free you
Putin, you are killing the people that fought for Russia in World War 2

Why pa left ma?
Cuz he went to fight for you darling.
The world is with you dear husband, defend Ukraine, now go, go, go, protect me, your family, your country
Russians and Ukrainians, sent to death cuz Putin want it so.  Why?
...am Russian, still don't understand.
Putin, why you go to their houses and kill thousands of Ukrainians, why?
Are you not a criminal?
Ma, where is pa?
Ma, where is pa?
Pa is... on the front, protecting, you, my son.
what is the front ma?
The gate to enter and destroy us all.









 






















No comments: