Tuesday, June 14, 2022

...if God with me, who's against me?

 On Nuclear Deterrence

...if God with me, who's against me?

...either Putin is playing idiot or he's going through delirium (not a tantrum) cause his illness his advisers tell him nothing cuz could be sent to jail, lose their governmental position but, if he, Putin, press the nuclear bottom, no one would take the decision if the one in charge cannot see any sign of Russia been attacked and their commanders aside Putin, do not agree with the order. Putin, instead, could be killed, immediately by his advisers and generals, if not, arrested. ...there is a double Putin, who could govern with Russia's military

generals giving the orders from behind and arranging for general elections. They, immediately, would contact most of the Western Presidents in order NATO does not interfere in Russia's territories. Western government would follow ...there would be agreements to stay off Russia's. Better than that, would inform those militaries if China intents to take advantages of that. Just in case.

https://youtu.be/c2VhD2UjfNc

...if God with me, who's against me?


No comments: