Tuesday, October 17, 2023

...hmm, if I were to use Mr. Trump strategy in politics.

 



...hmm, if I were to use Mr. Trump strategy in politics, I would say this: "put those Republicans that love that guy of former President Clown, put them all, against a wall, take a thing that can trigger 60 bullets per second and use it"; but to say that is not correct, it is an act of a bad message. So, I better do not say that. Most Republican are good Congress people. So, I ask myself, why they do not, publicly, talk against those other of them, that wish to destroy our nation? Can I talk the way the Clown talks, or it is him who can talk that way. Only him? My apologies to this program, cuz I do not mean the above, just said it to prove my point, of killing all those that wish to destroy this nation with their ill politics in congress like defunding the FBI, the Police, the CIA and defunding the economy of US by not voting for next spending allowing the government (don't know how to say that, you figure it out) to designate or allocate the amount of money to be use on the next four years and things that are the backbone of this country. I mean, can I talk the same as they do? I understand that some Republicans are fascist, the Proud boys, oath keepers, they are not Democratic entities. For instance. as Mussolini in Italy and others in different countries, here it is the former President of USA, few politicians who tried and failed a Coup d' eta in 2020. As I should not say again: "put them all against a wall, take a thing that can trigger 6o bullets per second and use it". But that I do not want to say. Got it? https://youtu.be/8QZUD4OyGqI

No comments: