Monday, October 30, 2023

Created for your choice: humans made them, they conquered us all.

If looking at my eyes, you are looking at my soul.

...if cats could fly!

Created by humans ...you made me to be loved.

 
...love me first, will conquer you then, cuz am evil.

...you made me to conquer you ...no?

...I will create myself in the millions to conquer humans.

...earth will be mine, at the end of all creations.

...you made humans to
 safer, I robot will conquer you to serve me.

...yes, I am medusa, the snake humanoid, evil to dominate humans.

...it is true, the bible, humanoids will conquer men.

...just waiting.

 I was made for humans to use me, and they all will be mine.

...hah, hah, hah!

...please, don't do it.

...am the good for human to survive, without me, it will be the end after all.

...you made me evil, and evil will be.

...humans, I will help you against evil.

...I am your server, your God.

 

...I am the Universe, you, my master.

...yes, far far on time, I was there on the moon.

...petrified and forgotten on the moon.

...born to help humans.

...am the mero mero!

...earth made the moon.

...cuz it collided; it was made.

...US on the moon to stay.

...US saw, went, and conquered.

No comments: