Sunday, November 13, 2022

The joy of people, liberated by the will to live. Thanks, Western World!

When someone start killing you at random, but your people fight to death to save you, that is the greatest gift God could offer to a nation.

Thanks to the Western World, and God, and USA and all those that helped in saving my life here in Ukraine, thanks to all of you am alive!

Oh God, many men die for me, saving my life from those invading my land and killing us, thereafter, raping us, and abusing Ukrainians all.

To those that died just to make me happy thereafter, thanks heroes of mine!
You are dying for me; shall God give heaven to all of you! Ukrainians will be free, and our farmers, mother and father could harvest for the World the best growing here.

The joy of a people, liberated by their will to live.
Kerson liberated by the fury of its soldiers and the love of its women, sending their men to die for Ukraine. Daughters are now free.
A man receiving the land of Kerson freed by his brother and father paid with blood for all Ukrainians to usufruct what is theirs.



No comments: