Thursday, November 24, 2022

I do not buy your story or mine

 

I do not buy your story or mine

 …here it goes again: my comment.

Many, many years ago:


Why I publish this story here? Cuz first when I put my comment there, in the link below, they blocked it, so I figured out a way to make it pass through (my first comment did not pass but this).

 I left my body and travelled to Alpha Centauri, find it in Wikipedia, just go and write the name in its search. Well, to make the story short, that happened in the blink of an eye. Surprisingly, I saw there is life over there. Is not my story much realistic than yours? Alpha Centauri exists, my body too. Do you buy my story? Cuz I don't buy either: yours or mine. Got it?

 I made this above comment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFx6i-7huCI

Update: I went to the page just mentioned above, and you know what? The creator of the story referred delete it! And as of now, the author went to the blue. Well, it seems that he/she could not accept my comment on his lie and removed it.  So, a warning to site onlookers, too many false things are said on the net. As clicking on the link, and nothing came out, just NADA! Friday the 9th. of December 2022 @ 6:47 am.

Note: the guy entered into my computer and tried to damage it but only succeeded damaging one accessory: Lenovo, Google Hub (an expensive thing for my pocket). My platform survived the attack except that device. There are a lot of hackers in the net doing things just to ask for donation or working in Information Technology (I T) in very responsible entity and while doing that, compiling info of users so, later they hack them. What to do? If the owner of the institution finds out, the best thing to do is fire them.  No pity, fire them all!

it

the internet domain name for
(Computer Science) Italy

IT

abbreviation for
(Communications & Information) information technology

No comments: