Sunday, May 08, 2022

May the fifth, 2022, the planet felt on me.

 

May the fifth, 2022, the planet felt on me.

Felt on the charco (Small pool, puddle of water), of water and I got my body soaked on all my front cuz on the first trial, all went well, the cart had six bags, 20 lbs. each of bird seeds; one gallon of laundry aromatic detergent; and few rat pesticides. The cart weight was about one hundred and fifty lbs.

…saw that charco, looked around… there might be other locations with no puddle but there were none. Stopped for few short second and Eureka! Took a few steps back with the cart in front of me, push the cart as I started to run as a motorcycle does when engaged on first gear passing to second gear, then climbed on the cart …and got a free ride passing through the charco and smiling to others that were unable to go by …and I was smiling, even told them, do as I do and problem solved (there were two ladies and one man surprised looking at me even told them, do as I do and problem solved (there were two ladies and one man surprised looking at my gymnastic maneuver; the ladies had high heel shoes and man well-polished shoes getting wet cuz of the rain. I wanted to stick my tongue to them but did not do that, it was inside me, just inside myself). 

…loaded my car, was I happy? Of course! I invented a way of not getting my feet in my sneakers wet inside them!

…the time to return that cart back to the store but decided: Oh! I forgot to buy a 5/8 bolt and nuts for a device am creating to attach on the back of my car, it cost me 120 dollars but the lock securing it to the back was not sufficient to guarantee it would not be stolen, so I did the same maverick, shoot myself as been a human bullet to pass that charco ...wow, a free ride again!

…when reaching the middle of the “lake”, the front of the cart popped up, the cart moves alone too fast forward, I lost the cart, stayed flying-floating, not holding the cart, on mid-air, splashed belly down on the pavement, the temperature was of forty degree and heavy rain.  In my fall, I think heard someone yield, Timber! Or was it the splashed I suffered? Never mind. I submerged into the bottom of a lake, a real lake. Hit my chest, belly, but my legs stayed curb as when parachuting from an airplane thousands of feet high. My head stayed up all the time imitating my legs.

My glasses disappeared, my Bluetooth that cost my sixty-one dollars left my ears, I submerged in a fraction of a less-than a second into the bottom …about 2 ½ cm. deep charco.  The water of the lake shoots up like when a meteor hit this planet earth. The water soaked my shirt, pants, sneakers and all my face at the speed of light.

…could not breath, felt all my internal organs, heart, lungs, Stomach compressed against the concaved pavement. Stand up as if I were pushing the planet away from me. Walked toward the cart, which was few meters away. Put it straight up, started moving out of the maverick of mine, did not look back or to my side; once entered the store, I started to respire, still feeling my front body compressed by the planet, really, the planet landed on my body just like that.

…then I realized, there were no Bluetooth on my ears. Went back to the place of my stun, found the left side of the thing that, smashed, and the right side intact, both submerged in about 2 ½ cm of a puddle of water …I think it stayed recorded in the parking camera.  It was recording everything cuz I saw a blinking blue light on it, some 30 or 50 meters high on a metal pole.

Wow! 


No comments: