Saturday, July 11, 2020

The time bomb is yourself


 …the time bomb is yourself                          ...some people take it wrong: not only wearing a face mask protect other people of corona virus if you have it, it protects you from it if someone has it. It is a 2-way street. The protection is not 100 per set, it decreases the risk of getting contaminated.
...I think the reason why some people don't want to wear it is because: "I don't care", if someone else gets contaminated: "that's not my business", "I don't wear it" cuz "I do not have it", so, "I care not for others" ...and the blah, blah, blah. This full misunderstanding and the "I don't care" for other people" are what causing the spread of the Chinese killer flue.
BY WEARING A MASK, YOU ARE PROTECTING YOURSELF OF GETTING THIS CHINESE KILLER CONTAGIOUS DEASES. got the idea?
...so, kill yourself.

No comments: