Saturday, July 04, 2020

CCP inundate a large territory of its own to cover up the smoking gun in Wuhan


...Wuhan smoking gun is been erase of the map by the CCP

...this is this: I don't want to say it but just think of it: China is trying to erase any smoking gun related to the origen of the Chinese covid-19 born in Wuhan but, I don't dare to say it cuz it is an accusation that the communist party of China is a criminal organization ...I better shut up and keep it with me. It might be the cause why a big dam is been open to inundate thousands of people.
...just thinking, don't want to say that ...better wait further, need more time, then would say it.

Is the Chinese Communist Party's people capable, from the bottom of their soul of doing that?
...or is it that I am dreaming of blogging in the internet China's communists on the top level are doing that?
...whether am dreaming or not, am going to plot it here and tomorrow will comeback to my blog to see if this is here, if not, yes, I was dreaming but as of now this is so real that I can't believe it.
Here we go: 

No comments: