Friday, October 26, 2018

...this' a strange war on different fronts


...this' a strange war on different fronts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNZNev9JCUA



...this' a strange war on different fronts: Russia (in Syria, fighting Syria's enemies); Iran(in Syria, fighting those Iranian's enemies located in Syria in order to strengthen those Israel's enemies as indirectly get Israel strength weaken. Fortifying Israel's enemies so they fight on behalf of Iran against Israel); Israel (fighting any one directly supported by Iran's, demonstrating that they, the Israelites, can destroy any Iranian's forces in whatever front the hide to attack Israel) Now, Russia signals Israel: as long as you don't attack our forces in Syria, we are blind on yours and Iran ideological war problems. And Iranians, we will fight a proxy war against the enemies of our religion: Israel and USA until our God tells to stop, for it is a must to destroy those infidels. Syria: Yet we can't fight to destroy the infidels -anyone who doesn't follow Allah and Mahomed the way our only true religion tells to follow in the Koran -and we the Syrian government don't care who either of the two dogmas of the Islamic religion you follow, Syria needs anyone who help on the existing of my Kingdom, the Syrian's Kingdom, the Syrian gov will support, so, Russia's helping Syria, Russia stays here; Iran's helping Syria, Iran stays here; the USA wouldn't dare intervene inside Syria with this net of warfare in helping my Kingdom. Vladimir Putin: I need an exit to warm water, that's Syria's ports. I need to establish a strong hold to fight USA in case of a WW3 conventional fight, that strong hold is Syria. Syria gives me a port to do future business with the rest of Africa, and America as well as to fight all of Europe. My "Hybrid War" strategy is one of my best tools aside hacking USA and Europe to protect the existence and expansion of my future URSS-likely state, now the Russian Federation. I, Putin, will not let go Syria from my influence, it, Syria, is the best tool I, Putin have for my dream. USA: Freedom for all, Democracy is the rule of thumb, I will never abandon the practice of: Democracy. Donald J. Trump: as long as I can get the most money out of the mess all these nations are living: I don't care. My logo: money, money and money. ...and the people of many nations falling dead of: hunger, miseries, illness and need of employment while Russia, Iran and Israel in Syria, fight this strange war. Now it is Taiwan splitting. China against USA and any one in between; what a strange war, Wow!

https://youtu.be/iNZNev9JCUA

…Next: WW3 in 2 steps: conventional war first, which started at the end of the 20th. Century and nuclear war next, nuclear war which started on the year 0ctober 27, 2047.

No comments: