Saturday, April 28, 2018

Freedom of Choice

Freedom of Choice

From: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joy-reid-says-she-did-not-write-‘hateful-things’-but-cannot-prove-hacking/ar-AAwt5s9?ocid=spartandhp

...a very well known person "seems to have written":The posts containing the offensive language, which Mediaite wrote about on Monday, said that “most straight people cringe at the sight of two men kissing” and that “a lot of heterosexuals, especially men, find the idea of homosexual sex to be … well … gross.”



I think people should have the self-right to choose a companion been of whatever sex the person feels comfortable with his/her inclination.  But permit me to tell: I personally, due to the way I was formed, educated and built, feel very uncomfortable seen two person of the same sex kissing each other.  Even two persons of opposite sex.  I think, and it is my personal feelings, that intimacy should let exist in a total private location, not at a public view.  Well, that's my personal emotions, feeling and social position.  But I would not object at all if that thing I don't like is visible to my eyes in public locations.  I also think that decency is a seed already dead in public view due that USA is a nation of multiple heritage and nationalities and that's what makes this nation strong, very strong yet I detest what I described above.  Now, I question: what is decency?  This is a very ample word.  Freedom of choice is and should be one of the main pillar of our Democratic system.  The Democratic system was not made for my taste or likes or for my type of education ...let me tell again: I don't like people of the same sexes kissing each other but would ignore such acts and not only that: would protect anyone been gay or lesbian from the abuses committed against them for their sexual choice.  Personally, and in private, I would educate my children not to follow that choice even though I become a protector of those that live this life. It is for them to decide whom to marry, whom to live with and whom to support. My bless to them.  Still, I don't like that, and I feel the same as the person just announced in her post if she did ...but it seems her post was hack.    

No comments: