Wednesday, April 04, 2018

Tried to Post this here



 but was blocked by the site manager.

...it is not that Putin is a mean person, it is that he carries a political philosophy contrary to liberty, freedoms and the law is made viewing to favor just the government.  I might be wrong, and I hope so: people can't wish to compete with Putin for the Presidency, for, they die under the strangest circumstances.  The richness of Russia is on the hands of his best friends.  The press can't express any idea that is contrary to Putin's idea.  Even the Russian Constitution is based on traditions, not moral norms; I mean, the way elder people were.  Well, technology had increase people living time, this is, people live longer than before which average age were something of the like of 35 years, but now: of the like of 75-77 years.  As time pass, the environment changes due to democratization, it seems that many people don't know what democratization is, but dictatorship; my feeling, emotions, and decisions goes first, yours don't count ...the USA is a superpower not because of traditions, but because human variety.  In USA, I bet to say, greatest inventions had been made by foreigners who put their foot here and became "American", this is, Americanized.  To be Americanized, you must accept and respect the other person when the other person opposes you as well doesn't harm you.  The opposition in USA, is based on reasoning, logic and trials.  In Putin's Russia, the opposition can't tell its reasoning, its logic and trials; the opposition just disappears out into the blue.  In a democracy, the opposition is protected with equal right as the one in power.  I blog, my blog is set in two very powerful sites.  No One bothers me.  If were in Russia, I would be dead or in jail long ago.  Just if I would criticize the dictator Vladimir Putin.  I do that to President Donald J. Trump and never, ever, had I been bothered.  I did the same thing against the second Bush President, I criticized him, I said he was a racist ...and at the long run, ended feeling the greatest respect, love and admiration to that President, in such a way, that for me he was the greatest commander in chief of USA I ever knew.  I was not forced to change, I was not sent to jail or were punish in places as far as Siberia.  But I convinced myself, that the man was a just, strong, noble President, yet with many errors that had to be admitted, for no one is perfect.  But Putin?  Imagine!  That a man visits hospitals, poor people towns and kisses old ladies on the chick and show compassion, doesn't mean is a good person.  All dictators do that to convince people that are not empowering to know much more than what is said in the local news, all dictators do that, for they are CHARLATANS.  Putin is one of them.  If I would be living in Moscow, and I write this, I would be either in jail for many years or dead on any street of the city of Moscow. 

No comments: