Saturday, April 21, 2018

Next lie to USA from Trump, wait and see.


Trump lies to USA: succeeded stopping North Korea on further testing.

I am laughing, laughing and laughing almost to death ...but will not die: "people thinking the President of North Korea stopped testing nukes and missiles!  ...just to inform some people, but first sit down, so don't fall on the floor: this is politics, but politics of manipulation plus occasional luck: a person expertise in the CIA, travels to the "enemy North" and suddenly, North Korea stops doing what's doing ...put your ears close to my mouth and listen: the CIA director told to the president of North Korea, man, you already got very positive result out of your testing on nukes and missiles, I think that would save a lot of money if testing is stopped, they are not needed, aside, what else US could do?  Sooner or later US would have to accept your country as a powerful State Nation and deal with you at that level.  On that reason, distinguished president, save all that extra money, your devices work perfect, and I am speaking on technologies, your scientist are great people; my congrats to you ...but be it known that my country could destroy yours yet you could give us great destruction, I am speaking on the effect on the use of any nuclear device onto any nation.  And that's what you want, a deterrent against USA, so, next would be in making agreement on the use of nuclear weapon against each other.  I'm going back to my country.  Expect you keep that in mind ...and remember, if I am named the secretary of State of USA, you and I would have to dialog on this matter: on deterrence, I think that's what you want the way I understand it.  Thereafter USA and North Korea could start business exchange.  Got it?

"I am happy that USA will respect my country, I, as a loved king of this nation accept you understanding of my national security... now go in peace, and let's see if your perception of this country goes into a deal.  Go in peace good man."

-as you all could see, I tried to present the situation as is based on analyses and facts.  North Korea won the battle!

...but USA will picture it that President Donald J. Trump succeeded where other presidents lost.  Donald J. Trump is going to make a lot of lies, by telling me and you, that he forced North Korea to stop making more test.  Now, that the North stopped enabling a lot of missiles with nuclear weapon?  That will be the next step how will get done, but under mutual discussions of how many to have on both sides... a lot of cheating secret diplomacy between China, Russia and USA.  But the "enemy" got what they wanted, and US will turn them as our new friends the same as are the Arab Nations of which one of them destroyed the Twin Tower and are considered our best friend.

Got the point dear reader? ...and for the blind dear readers, got the point?  Or still...  more?  No, enough is enough.

No comments: