Sunday, March 20, 2022

...well, here we go.

...well, here we go.

https://youtu.be/TEpfarXxO7o

...well, here we go, rubber always been imported from foreign countries, but world population had increased, so rubber raw materials are not sufficient, are getting each and every day: costly.  Live in the US, to be much exact, in the Borough of Brooklyn of the city of New York, the Apple.  When I travel or walk by fifth avenue, I see a lot of small movable post (tables), full of face mask protectors 2/$5 boxes, each containing 50 pcs.  As I go to small local stores, I see too a lot of disposable gloves, they say: disposable nitrile globes non latex: $9.99, it going to Costco: Nitrile Exam GLOVES, NON-LATEX (200 multipurpose GLOVES) 9.99 per box.  Have in my possession around 500 disposable gloves and some more, even have too, 100% DERMATOLOGICAL Cotton Gloves, to protect avoid medicament to be lost out of your hands skin, a pair for 1.99 Had offered some to friends of mine, they tell me, no thanks; others, I have too many of them.  Have in my possession Covid-19 testing kits sent to me: free of charge by the State or, I think, by the feds.  Once the local mail left in the building I live, few boxes containing face covering mask, oxygen blood tester, instructions on how to use it and other things I cannot remember cuz I pass it over to a neighbor I thought would use it; things to be use to protect oneself against the Covid-19 contamination, is a nightmare cuz they are all around me, see them on the tables posted publicly for low price sales ranging from 5 for a dollar, 2 boxes of 50 each for 4.99 and still one box of 100 for 3.99, see them in my bathroom, my neighbor bathroom and too many adds presented via tv. Am getting crazy!  Supermarkets are overflow of food, kitchen things and abundance of "whatever you want or dream to eat "...am getting body overweight, I will slow down my eating habit ...promise.  ...well, I think I am not wrong, yet I am not dreaming or crazed.  Might be the writer of the presentation: "Why The U.S.  Is Running Out Of Everything" is using some of those stuff sold in the underworld, illegal things mostly forbidden to use that that cause people to feel happy as in happy ending, I do not smoke or smear that!  ...if not, then what?  ...might be wrong, the writer is right But, how come?  ...this writer reminds me of two presidents, one of Russia and the other a former one of USA.  The story ...I do not buy it.  Fabricate a better one.  Sorry.  ...sand and people?  Wow!  Hope Elon Musk realize his dream of sending 1,000,000 of US to live on Mars cuz fifth avenue of Brooklyn is highly congested, it used not to be like that forty years ago.  Sand?  Might be the writer's house is made of CRYSTALS, crystals are sheet of glass made of sand, please, don't throw stones here, cuz that is why I pick them up and throw them back to your house, your news.

No comments: