Monday, March 21, 2022

Oh, my God!

 Note: this blog is in the in the processes of been edited (not yet finished).

Oh, my God!

Why I ended Blogging!  Why the truth of seen reality base on crimes is so hard to deal with?  How there exist people with a mind incapable of feeling the pain others suffer?

How could I deny the pain of death others are going into?

…and calmly see it, not even blinking an eye, and without moving a wrinkle of my aged face, enjoy that suffering? ...as this man does? 


Oh my God!

Why there are humans that are real monsters, here on Earth, enjoying other human suffering and making others feel living in an inferno, and letting them “know”, the dying is not suffering, they are just dying …and I am a witness of their death? ...as this man does? 


…those women, young and old, children, young and old, are dying and I will make you suffer a lot as you observe me sentencing them human to die.  Look at my face, don’t you see I don’t care?  Don’t you see that inside me, I rejoice!


Oh, my God!  Why you punish me, as a Blogger, be a witness of you seen too, this extraordinary massacre, history is repeating, the killing of Religious Jews and Catholics and people whereas they could be, whether young girls, older ones, young children, older one, men and younger one were burnt alive in World war three, is repeating now in Ukraine in a different manner but killing them alive all, and an elder man watch at that and testifies, yes, kill them, kill them!!! 


https://youtu.be/1iV8J7h85mk

…why I ended blogging but not became a doctor as I tried and failed.  You put me here yet to punish me still more. 


Oh!  Oh my God!  How cruel you are.  Do you exist?

...updated as of Wednesday March 30th. 2022 work finished.

No comments: