Monday, March 07, 2022

Vladimir V. Putin evil strategy

Vladimir V. Putin evil strategy

This mad man offered to Ukraine population (to its President), to send Ukrainians, women and children escaping to the destruction he is giving himself this Nation State of Ukraine, to get refuge in Belarus or Russia itself. Why? Think and think twice ... ... ...if this mad man fails invading Ukraine, then he could use the population stationed in Belarus and Russia as hostages if he, Putin, is to pay for the massacre been committed to these people (give me what is my demands or your people would stay here as prisoner of war, cuz they are enemies of the Russian Federation. Sound irrational, right? No, it is the thinking of an irrational man. "Will not invade Ukraine; I have the right to exercise my troops in my own territory. Promise Ukraine is saved ...later Putin starts invading that nation and started killing them all. Adolf Hitler strategies.


No comments: