Saturday, June 06, 2020

The Pain


The Pain


Your in the Past, Present or future but, nothing could be done to change it.  Seeing a man been killed but, nothing could be done to stop his death cuz that already happened.  Seeing your dog dying but the only thing to do is been next close to him, giving a soft touch to his body and tell, my baby, if I could stop you from dying, I would but am unable to do so, don’t know what’s killing you, all vets are close cuz the Corona and those already seen by me gave a wrong indication of your problem.  All I have are impressions of what’s killing you, am suffering next to you and seeing how you are dying, giving you many kind of meds to soothe your death even cure you but in vein …I safer your death my baby, Rey, I am crying too with you, for you, it hurts.

…seeing some one dying shown by the social media, it just passed, could I do something to avoid that death?  It just passed and you are dying too as of now …am crying your death and you see me crying but you can’t talk back to me, back look at me with your eyes with some tears in it, it is say that dogs don’t cry but you do.  My heart feel your pain, I feel it.
Us see each other, you with your body that can’t move it as in a polio illness, can’t move your legs, back and front, your neck and hardly can swallow; food has to be given directly into your mouth so you can eat it if cut in minute small pieces …almost every few hours I have to scratch your body with a very soft brush to make you fell relaxed and that am here, caring of you; doing this for more than ninety days; giving you from time to time a bath as you lay on the floor as if were dead …just twist from side to side you tail, telling me: thanks daddy, that’s I need, thanks; and sometimes making me cry as I understand you message.  Oh poor dying baby, my son, my dog.  And I won’t take you to be killed by any one of the so called sites that put ones dog to “sleep”.  To sleep, a truly false name for the owner to feel not guilty of killing his or her beloved poor suffering creature.  But worst of all, seeing a social video of some authority killing a black man, so calm, so patiently, so secure that his killing you and putting his left hand in his pocket as to increase the weight of his body to make much more pressure to assure that the neck of the man is broken for sure: a sentence emitted by his own feeling and as enjoying his death.  That too made me cry both deaths, one in the past and the other one in the present, you poor innocent pet of mine, Rey.  Let God takes you both into heaven, cuz you both are innocent persons to die.

No comments: