Friday, June 19, 2020

In U2b, help asked, help given.


In U2b, help asked, help given.

Someone asking for help to get a Hyundai Elantra full, complete and good Hyundai Elantra Tesla-type radio …I passed my 3 weeks researches here to help that someone.

I got it, but they do not have the one advertised on here: https://www.autochose.com/Elantra-tesla-style-headunit?manufacturer_id=28
I have a Hyundai Elantra SE but, after talking with them, they said the one to fix is the 9-inch Tesla Type. They do not have it for 2016. This one has not TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor System?) ...therefore, if installing the 9 inches one you do not get the reader for the tire pressure of a 2016 Hyundai Elantra second edition. No way. Otherwise, the price and the rest of it is exceptionally good. If buying that one, my advice, by the one with Wi Fi included, the different in cost of the one with no Wi FI is almost insignificant, I am not going to buy cuz not going to install an aftermarket TPMS which is not as a software in the Hyundai Elantra SE 2016 ...have to buy it separated from some other company.
...that is all forks (it cost me 3 weeks of deep research on the above said), the truth is the truth.


No comments: