Saturday, June 06, 2020

Death

An angel of a Pit Bull Labrador.
65-70 lbs.
June 21st. 2010-June the 3rd. 2020, @ 21st hours and 09 minutes.
R.I.P.
Rey, my baby, a Pit bull Labrador, 97 1/2 lbs.
Born on June 21st. of 2010.
A very amicable person was my dog.
Liked people, all type of dogs, birds and mostly small people ...babies?  Well, he approach them and kissed them.  Wow!  when he saw a small people, such as a kid, approach them and licked their cheeks.  He did not know he was a dog but a person who loved kids.
When approached a kid, the mother got so scared that I had to explain, in a fast manner, very fast: he is a lovely dog, he is going to say hello to your adorable baby by kissing him/her.
...as time passed by, the neighborhood learnt the type of lovely animal my baby was; they felt in love for him and every time they saw me, they asked for my baby dog Rey.  There was not a person who asked to me for him, let him kiss their children and even hugged him, my dog, with gracious love.
Rey became loved by all the neighbors since he was days old, some 40 or so days old.
...I didn't teach him to be like that, he tough me he was like that.  Well, as any dog, some times he used to bark to some people, mostly the elders and and people picking bottles out of the garbage trash, but I talked to him: "Rey, don't do that, they love you, they are very good people.  Okay?  Then asked to some of them: "if you don't mind you could tap on his head, he's only 3 months old and could not bite yet although I talk to him not to bark to decent good people.  When some of them dared to tap on his head, Rey licked their hand and thereafter they always played with him.
One thing I did: put my thumb into his mouth and when he tried to press on my thumb, I, softly pressed back on him, but with care cuz he was a baby dog, could not hurt me though I could hurt him if pressing hard on his lower part of his mouth.

He learnt, and never tried to bite on my thumb, he learnt fast.
...one day, he was almost 5 or 6 months old, as he was eating his dish of home cooked chicken or roasted young pork ribs, I was to accommodate more food onto his dish and he  croaked  as a warning not to touch his food.  I sat next to the dish and him, nicely hold his mouth as if putting my thumb onto it and told him "no, no, no Rey, don't do that to me"  am going to give you more food and you're croaking onto me. Then repeated but with a much stern verb.  Put the extra food on his plate, he did nothing but waited to continue eating, he ate everything in a thunderbolt of speed.
...next time repeated the same thing, he did nothing thinking there I was putting more food; on the contrary, I remove food from his dish and he continue eating, then I put it back, he finished it.
...I did littler things like that and when he did whatever I thought was good to be done, I hug him, kissed him and make him feel secure and happy.  Most of the time he did things correct and he himself learnt not to make doodoo inside our home, neither on the roof or in the hall as the same when wanting to make piss.  I always took him outside and he loved to go outside so he hold on all the way until getting out.  If he was desperate he hold it it so strong that one day all the food in his stomach was ejected out and the last was doodoo like.  It was a lesson I got and never let that happens again,.. before going some place, first I took him out.  And we lived happy forever.

This small long park we made it our home to visit and enjoy.  8 and a 1/2 years old, Spring time.
 Here am walking him out, he can't not walk by himself, notice am on top of him as if he had six legs with mine on the middle of his body.

 ...after having some rest, tired of me lifting him up and walking with him, I tell him, Okay Rey, let us start walking toward the park if at least for our last time ...am giving you're last wish.
 Rey is crying of pain, wants to keep going, doesn't want to turn back.
 Looking at me telling me it hurts, although I place a special dog holder and rapped the bottom strip with a special small felt towel so it doesn't hurt on his belly.

...tell him, okay, okay, okay ...rest a few seconds, we should turn back Rey.

Before all the above, you could see here a nail that overgrew, the right front paw, his thumb, had to be removed in a surgery.

 This is the front right thumb, removed

 It was the moment when a very strong anesthesia was injected in his veins to proceed with the surgery.  The bottom pic been Rey hold to inject him,  The top pic after injection, it took around 30 seconds to take action, last thing he did was to bring out his tongue, very much extended out as never he had done ...he could not breath well.
 3 or 4 months after the surgery, he could not move any part of his body, it looked as if he had Poliomyelitis, first lost the movement, totally, the movements of his right behind paw at all its joints: thigh down ...I had to create a special support cuz he could only use three legs.  Left behind leg and both front legs.  In just two weeds, Rey lost movements on both front legs and in a couple of days lost all strength to hold his neck.  He had to be feed onto his mouth with the hand, giving him small bits of home cook food, holding his head so he could drink water.
 Above, it was when I had to leave him alone for 2 minutes ...I was sleeping next to him, talking to him, comforting him and telling him that I want to safe his life but, did not have the power to do that cuz I live in this plannet inhabited by human warriors and that is the best thing they all do.
...and that he was about to die ...I would not abandon him until the last minute of his death, as I comforted him by softly, gentlemanly passing my hand onto his body for him to feel that I was still there.
 ...after I left to the bathroom, for no more than 2 minutes, he was waiting for me, looking up cuz could not move a single muscle of his body.  Then I came back, hugged him against my body and told him: die in peace noble friend, my son ...four legged angel. Gave him some water to drink, which he drunk and die immediately in less than a second, pulled the small cup strongly down, lifted his head, pulled his head down again and curbed it to the left and side way and died.  I started to cry, cry and cry (cuz I knew exactly what was going to happen, I took some over the counter relaxing medication cuz my trunk of the aorta could break (5-HTP Plus, from NATROL) IT IS A MOOD AND RELAXATION, 100 MGS.  WAS TAKING THAT FOR THREE DAYS, EXPECTING MY BABY DEATH.
 Above, the moment he died on June the 3rd, Wednesday at 21st hours and 9 minutes.
 Pic taking at 21 hours and 11 minutes after his death.
 ...next day in the morning, my son came to my rescue and help me to accommodate my baby in his car, I took this pic the way he, my son, was place by me at home and in the vehicle, so my son looks like sleeping, cuz his spirit had been juxtaposed inside my spirit, so we could go together into the infinite of the Universe, to exist within DARK MATTER, in another dimension.
 Rest in Peace Rey
 Wait for me.
 Is there a God?
 Why humans kill and die?
R.I.P. four legged ANGEL.

No comments: