Saturday, November 23, 2019

This a conversation the President had with Pompeo


This a conversation the President had with Pompeo, who passed the test.

Trump, using the art of lies, lying.

Trump: to enter my club you must tell which of my 3 lies that can't be proven false. 1st. : "I swear to protect the United States of America with my life, or death should embrace me". I swore that as I was taking office in my inauguration of my Presidency.

2nd. : If God with me, who's against me?

I always think on that.

3rd. : "Let's make America Great Again"

I never said that. To pass the test, tell which one is the most common used by me in my discourses and you will be admitted into the club ...if so, I promise you'll get a position in my government.

Answer given by Pompeo: none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8WJtT3vINE&list=TLPQMjQxMTIwMTk6r-x0q_ASJw&index=2

No comments: