Wednesday, November 06, 2019

....deceive technic of Donald Trump


...what people don't understand is that the President is a person who had been raised in a mafiated environment.  Here he developed the technic of "deceive", not this for that: I have it, you give it to me or die, (this for that does not include death) then I will give it to you, (protection for you not to die).

...he himself (the mafiated one or man making the mafia's move, in this case the President of USA) is the one whom the first person (Ukraine's President) is going to be protected from (deceive technic, the deceiver, the President, representing USA) or you, first person will perish.

...see the above: a person who manipulate situations on his/her benefit of which there is no exit: an abuse of power.  You please me, and I will support you, which at the long run there is no delivered support at all: giving nothing and you give to me all: a cheater of a person.  A tricky person or as said above: a person who manipulate situations on his/her benefit.


That’s dirty politics.

No comments: