Tuesday, October 01, 2019

…que estos comentaristas paren de hablar MIERDA


…que estos comentaristas paren de hablar MIERDA


Not all are like that but many are, just let’s help.

...it is very important I mention this: US helped installing a gov in Haiti on the reason that its people were totally disbanded, disorganized due to their own dictators, Haitians themselves, not any foreign gov. Haitians had governed themselves with total dictatorship, no matter which country or nation intervenes economically in helping them. They steal whichever money is invested in their nation with the purpose to improve their economy. Their authorities in general, are Haitians. If foreign nation enters to help them; they, the foreign nation, is not going to bring from abroad their own nationals to do common everyday errands, it has to be done by themselves, Haitian nationals. ...what they do is, they, their owns, steal the cash, in the millions, and leave the nation. ...once, long ago, a friend of mine, a Haitian, invited me to take our medical student vacation back in his country, which I accepted but could not travel there cuz had to come back to USA to do some errands. When I returned to the Dominican Republic, Santiago, after my very short vacation, I heard in the news 📰 that my medical college, my friend, was killed in his home while he and his sisters, brothers’ mother and father were having dinner. Haitian police entered and killed him together with members of his family. If I had been there instead than in New York, I guess, I had been killed too. ...it is a misconception in blaming foreigners that enter into Haitians’ economies taking millions of granted dollars to help this nation, they are blamed when things go wrong. They are cursed …not the Haitians, their own citizens that steal the money sent to help them, and then stay either in the Dominican Republic or in France, enjoying the stolen cash from the investment sent to Haitians people. It is easy to blame them, the foreigners that are investing grant money. I remember that Canada and the USA sent millions of dollars 💵 to be used in the construction of houses for the poor, and sidewalk, and streets; the work started but never finished ...part of the money was stolen by the civilian engineers in charge tied with the own Haitians, both stole the money. The Haitians left for Santo 😇 Domingo and to France, never came back. I remember, I befriended a beautiful Haitian girl, just friend, and she told me so much of the stealing of her own people in the government. True, foreigners steal too but it is the Haitians that steal the most. Some foreigners not associated with the foreign gov giving the help they go there to work in highly complex tech to serve and make some money; they are from all nationalities. Many governments, mostly Canada, send as donations second hand 🖐 used clothes in excellent condition, and Haitians sell them in the frontier to Dominican Republic to Dominicans ...by the bunch for a few dollars instead of distributing that amongst the poor in need. Religious people send via their churches very large quantities of clothes that really end up on the hand of the poor but, in their Haitians stores to be sold to the poor. Tell of that cuz am a witness. My good friend was killed in his own country, he and I were studying medicine, at a third year level. I was not killed cuz only had 14 days vacation and had to come back to New York to visit my family, he his family in Port out Prince, Haiti. ...since then, cuz of the instability of that nation, I never think in visiting it. Had a neighbour who had to spend weeks in Port out Prince in a big machine making pavement to build the street. He told me that the local government had to assign to them a couple of local police 🚔 to protect them, even giving them revolvers just in case. That's Haiti. It hurts on the ears of a Haitian to read these words. I will never forget my friend killed by his own just because he was a medical student ...never, never will forget that. ...so, you people, don't speak garbage the way you are doing. Stop that ...I even heard that a Haitian, raised since he was a child in USA, and could not speak French or Creole, and was a singer of rap music, became president of Haiti. Might be I heard wrong or someone lied to me. President of a nation unable to speak their language! But don't believe me, cuz I shall be totally wrong and missing the truth. That's impossible! Haiti needs help of its own people but, they forgotten this beautiful part of Santo Domingo, they just abandoned it. Haiti, my blessing to you, beautiful suffering land. I write like that cuz I've befriended some Haitians, and I love them, sometimes I think they are the same as Dominicans are, mostly virtues people, hardworking ones, and proud of their heritage, same as US except for the language. They are in the situation they are cuz they need a real push given to them, not assaulting them. Those here in USA, should help, not ignore them.

...que estos comentaristas paren de hablar MIERDA.

No comments: