Saturday, October 05, 2019

...Putin at work in USA


...Putin at work in USA

…this fake photo is of a Russia agent directly from the Nation State of Russia, paid by Vladimir Putin in fabricating denigrating comments on US security departments.

Here the comment by:


I was forced to take an rfid implant at 316 east chestnut st Louisville ky in July of 2012 at the ccc jail. I've been a test subject for the last 4 years. I have an x ray showing the chip in Louisville. I moved out of ky to avoid being set up. If you’re from Louisville you know what I'm talking about....fake CIA training center. I know the name of the tech that updated the system in the basement(braingate system) help me put a stop to this inhumane testing and torture. I have the chip, I have an x ray. I eyewitnesseed the braingate system being used. My family and friends as well as councilors believe me and know when it started as well

Show less

Reply




...my advice, first, put here your own pic, not some one else. Second, which location: “316 east chestnut st Louisville ky 40202” ...it is a correctional center where drug addict, rapist and dangerous criminal are internalized for life; did you escape? ...and “316 east chestnut st Louisville ky” ...if area code 62858 in Louisville, it is a real estate business:https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/316-Acts-Rd_Louisville_IL_62858_M77518-67755 Conclusion: you are a Russian citizen who is making comment in youtu.be in order to discredit the noble CIA duty of protecting this Nation State from intruders like you, assigned by your dictator and Master Vladimir Putin. now, your purpose had been deceived. ...here there is proof that Putin is intruding with defamation this nation. Shame on you! ...you're one of his dogs.

Hiring by the CIA: jobs

No comments: