Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Republicans, here your leader.


Donald J. Trump had been elected not the President of United States of America, ‘cause the Republican Party don’t see him as such, but as the King of United States of America.  Don’t want to critique some citizens of US, but permit me to tell: here, in USA, there are the dumbest citizens of all dumbest citizens around the world.  It is a petty, and I mean a petty, real, real petty to see these dumbest people talking when they emit some words out of their putrefied mouth: “he is wrong, I know, but I like him”, could you believe that?  Dumbs, clowns, stupidest of all and low class of people voted for him; well, many well educated and high class people voted for him too, but they are in the “hidden and I don’t talk of my grave error” political environment, with some exceptions, some mediocre politicians that come to the air and show their faces in the news making reasoning of whatever clowned actions the mediocre clown turned politician of Donald J. Trump does.


Here what people comment of him in the news:


...don't know what that thing of president of France means: Nationalist? Patriotism? The f...k with that! All I want is to entertain the public until I finish my first 4 years as a king in my, my, my government. Then I make another f...ing lie and wins the next election again. All those idiots Republicans follow me as dogs with their tails hidden between their 2 behind legs and they bark when I tell them to bark ...hee, hee, haa! All they want is money, money and money and those stupid American vote for me! I'm like a king for them... Germany? France? I love Russia! Urra! Urra! Ra, ra, ra! Russia it is!




...if this f...ng news people knew why I am not going together with all those idiots presidents, it's my hair! Am not going to let that f...ng rain ruin my hair style just to honor those..., don't have the words to call them with, but those..., well, leave it like that ...but not going to go, no way, nooo! Look at my hairdo, beautiful no? I love that!




I disagree with you, Joe. Trump as the elected leader of the United States totally embarrasssed the U.S by his disgraceful actions, because he is the representative of the United States. He showed a complete lack of respect for fallen veterans. As it is very difficult to imagine any American official acting this way, could it be possible that he has been ordered by Putin to act in such an uncaring and disrespectful manner? The look that he gave Putin is very strange, when contrasted with same looks from Merkel, and Macron.




Come on, give the man a break! ... Bone spurs hurt on a rainy day.




He is a wannabe dictator that's why he admires and behaves so much like Putin, Kim etc. You are correct. If he is not centre of attention then he is just not interested. That's why he holds so many rallies. That's why he does so many stupid things. He doesn't care if they are stupid as long as he gets the attention. He is a classic, certifiable, narcissistic sociopath so it is no use analysing his behaviour in any other terms. Watch out America, if you thought the last two years were unbelievable just wait for the next two. 

...so Mr. Clown, I'm a liar?  This is fake news?  Don't worry, you got followers, many Republicans.  Vote Republican next 2020 and get the same.
...unless Republicans remove him from power now!  Your vote would be worth then.


No comments: