Monday, April 10, 2023

Thinking like a kid ...that woman is lucky.

 

...that woman is lucky I am not there observing and looking at her cuz I, would had carry in my pocket (those stones found in any river, they are round and good to throw as projectiles, I used to have them and threw them on the surface of those rivers used by me to swim ...and see them how they hit the water, bounce up and hit again and again, wow, what a joy!), some river' stones! I would throw them to the so called "mum kid catcher"? ...a witch in those fantasy of cartoons comedy stories but, this one a real one, I would throw my river's stones, to see how they bounce on her and hit her hard enough! Ha haa haaa! Down with the "witch!" Would take with me many kids carrying a lot of those stones to enjoy how they, the stones, bounce back and fall on the floor, and she, the "mum kid catcher" screaming like a witch she is and kids amuse themselves doing that!

https://youtu.be/i2BQS3GkIpE

No comments: