Friday, April 15, 2022

...some of you ask, who's this crazed guy?

 ...some of you ask, who this crazed guy is? ...born on April the seventh @5:29 P.M, 2022 when a16 wheelers large truck zoomed pass my car at 50 or might be 70 miles per hour, it was raining, poor traffic visibility, passing nearing few inches as I entered the highway seen a curb in front of me and while I kept close to the border line of the highway increasing speed to match similar speed with other vehicles. If the truck driver had brake in order not to collide with my car, it could have overturned and roll over onto other cars including mine in the same highway ...all the driver did was keeping the monster of that truck, moving in a straight line as I did the same. it was raining hard, extremely hard, and dark. Many trucks' driver run so fast in dangerous conditions cuz if not, do not make enough money in a week meeting a quota to cover the cost of trucking as doing their job. They pay high taxes, kill themselves and kill others like me while politicians do not look for a solution to truck-speeding while in reality is linked to high taxes on them.

...the story does not end here: ...my son was my copilot driver; he was falling asleep, so I took over after a long day doing personal errands for him to solve, us moving back and forth from the State of New Jersey to the city of New York Manhattan and Brooklyn boroughs. It was my turn. To tell you the truth, I use one eyeglass to see the control car's panel and sometimes a second eyeglass to have a better visibility of highway signs not well understood by me as traveling at high limited highway speed. The monster of the truck was not visible in my driver side mirror, nor my car gave the beeping warning it gives from approaching objects too close to my car, yet I turn, physically, my head to look back through my door window, there was nothing on my way, but there was a monster coming closing to my car, passing it like a thunderbolt; I told him, that truck was about to kill us.  After a fraction of a second, my son stands his emotion and told me not you, me. Why you and not me too? "Cuz you are vaccinated", he said. I burst on laughing.  It happens I carry three vaccines, Moderna the first, the second and one reinforcement. He carries none of any. 

The story:

It also happens my descendants and family related ones are auto immune people. Yet are, no me, hard-headed too. My son does not want to get any vaccine, when asked why, and asked directly if it is cuz he is scared of it cuz could kill him, the answer: "no, not cuz of that, cuz just do not want to get vaccines. Cuz he is my son, I know what is inside his thinking. Always practice a belief that if not taking medication for everything all the time, the body auto immune to infections and things like that. That belief came from a statement told to him at and age young enough: "people take to many medications even for simple headache, that many times there are headache caused by indigestions, loud noise and other things, taking an analgesic, does nothing. Analgesics are organic pain relievers, not psych pain relievers. Organic pain is a pain caused by the intrusion of another body in that organ, or the organ being affected by damage of contusions, so analgesics block sensation of pain into the human brain, sensation is good to block, if it is temporary and other medications are being taken to eliminate the intruder, in case of a contusion, the organ fix (repair) itself. Noises is a psych-mal adaptation to-not-liked-sounds, once adapted, no headache. Some people never adapt. But I was miss-understood, headaches should not be blocked if no medications are taken to eliminate the organic intruder. Headache is a "Symptom" not an intruder, same as heart attacks.

From TheFreeDictionary: 

"symp·tom

(simp'tŏm)

Any morbid phenomenon or departure from the normal in structure, function, or sensation, experienced by the patient and indicative of disease."

As I said to him, years long ago: headache is the same symptom for many different illnesses. He did not understand that medical definition. So, joking with me I was told by him that I would have not died but him, cuz I was vaccinated!

 

Going back to Politicians:

They, politicians, care most for their pockets and election day. So, they adore anyone, that save them four years in power for them with rhetoric of a bunch of lies, lies, and lies. Corrupted ones (politicians). Why now should I care for those guys? Am that crazed guy cuz of that.

My avatar is myself in weather control.

Updated: Saturday, April 16, 2022 @ 17:21

https://youtu.be/sYB7u9sPKoM

No comments: