Monday, August 26, 2019

...and that is called: education

...and that is called: "education".


...WHAT HUMANS DON'T UNDERSTAND IS THAT AI COULD BE PROGRAM FOR GOOD AND/OR EVIL. SAME AS A DOG: COULD BE TRAINED TO ATTACK OR JUST HELP. For instance, I have a dog "whose" name is Rey. My dog, I tell people, is a son of mine. I respect "him", talk to him in nice manners and use a sweet intonation in the words used to talk to him. Doing that for over 10 years and when I put some music in the living room, that music is of tender sound, soft music that generate relaxed body, sweet music. I avoid listening to hard explosive music, though, rarely I do listen to that too. My dog is so gentle that when a small dog barks to him in a menacing way, he ignores them. One day a small dog bite his tail and Rey jerked his whole body back, strongly, very strongly barked back to the little dog but, did not attack "him", just barked back to him as he, my dog, move back from him. The little dog trembled, run fast away off my dog. Its owner got scared of the strong barking sound emitted by my dog, a warning. ...the other dog, I think, had a weight of some 10 to 15 pounds or still less than that, small. My dog weight is close to 100 pounds. when he, sometimes pull me cuz wants to take other route on his walking time, my body is shaken so hard that I have to reprimand him; with a small cry of mine: Rey! Why do you pull so strong? Years ago, with his brute strength, I remember, few times, I was thrown on the floor (the sidewalk), when suddenly he turned route to go the other way just to cross the street, I went off balance and feel like a kid flat on the pavement (the side walk). By just talking to him, firmly but not aggressively, he learnt not to do that. Now, on the contrary he stops to wait for me and learnt to walk at my natural space ...as walking he goes, he looks back to me as indicating me: "I wanne go this way"; so I do. Cuz am walking him, I permit him to decide which way to go most of the time, the walk is for him, not for me; he is a musculature strong creature: my son. IT IS A PITBULL. He does not eat if I am not next to him. He does not go to sleep if he notices I don't feel emotionally well. Like he has a pint of intelligence, reasoning. I give him his medication such as ampicillin, antacid tablets, vitamins and whatever, directly down into the guts and push it down so he can swallow it. If put in his mouth, he spit it off. When he gets cured of whatever goes wrong with him, after the treatment of the pills I put into his mouth (oropharynges), he leaks my hands, swirl his tails, and sit over my feet with happiness. ...does my son think? ...does my son has a soul? ...he shows real emotion, positive ones toward me, the public and other dogs. He respect and give them love, mostly to children. What about that? If a bot does the same thing cuz of artificial intelligence, could a bot have soul too? Feelings? Happiness? Should humans respect bot too? I do that with my dog.

…same would my son do if I had tough him being aggressive, evil, or unpassionate with people and another animal; so would any AI machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7huSU4eLn_o

They would be as people, depending the way it is first executed the program, even better designed for good or evil. ...and that is called: "education".

No comments: