Tuesday, July 16, 2019

To Russia with love, here again to next elections








...that is "your real issue", not the real issue. For u 2 say that, 1 make the analyses, then explain it topic by topic, next make u r conclusions and put it the title: "The real issue here is the Media's demand for racists outweighing the supply" ...and u'll be done. Nothing of the above can u tell; that's why I tell u: ...that is "your real issue" ...talking with no subject to support it. Got it? Most people comes to places like this one to tell things lacking reasoning the same as Donald the duck. Any of various wild or domesticated waterbirds of the family Anatidae, characteristically having a broad flat bill, short legs, and webbed feet. Slang A person, especially one thought of as peculiar. ...got my analyses on your comment? Learn from me, not from Trump-oso. ...notices: I even use a dictionary, "TheFreeDictionary by Farlex" ...next, do that to support that empty comment.




Am wondering as an outsider... Is it a requirement for all Americans to love Israel?  FreedomsDmocracy1st


...why do you love Israel? I question, why? ...explain.  

Jack Venables


Seriously the media took the bait. They are focusing on the tweets which Trumps base could not care less about and only devoted 1 sentence to the face that he is passing a law saying that no central american can be taken as a refugee.  




Trump just played Democrats and the Media like a fiddle.



Of course central americans are not refugees. It’s just people immigrating for economic purposes. Stop saying EVERYONE is a refugee. It takes away the importance of ACTUAL persecuted innocent people around the world




@AEIOU UOIEA That's only partial true. There are people from South American countriess (Venezuela for example) who are fleeing their country for political reasons and who are legitimate refugees.



Yeah Jack! the dems & media took the bait hook line & sinker. You know, personally when I want to get away with something I like to cover it up with racially charged genius like saying, whites are an inferior race or sometimes, if the situation calls, murder.. But hey as long as I get my way I call it a skillful diversion!



...laws are created by Congress; the President issues "executive orders", that can be revoked by another president, the President of USA can't make laws. Got that? ...know this now: that was why President Obama wanted Congress to vote for a law to protect undocumented people and reform Immigration Laws but, Congress ignored him at all, Republicans were the majority in both chamber. ...do you comprehend the said above? ...if not, check on any dictionary or consult a student on laws or a lawyer (if he/she would take their precious time to instruct you, they might tell you: check on the internet or a dictionary but I tell you, check in Wikipedia.org for the definition of "laws and/or executive orders", something like that. You could do that cuz you came here, so go there. Kill yourself by learning before writing on the web. I took my time to answer your comment, it cost me time and effort, in Spanish we call that: use the Mataburro. Like that?




...laws are created by Congress; the President issues "executive orders", that can be revoked by another president, the President of USA can't make laws. Got that? ...know this now: that was why President Obama wanted Congress to vote for a law to protect undocumented people and reform Immigration Laws but, Congress ignored him at all, Republicans were the majority in both chamber. ...do you comprehend the said above? ...if not, check on any dictionary or consult a student on laws or a lawyer (if he/she would take their precious time to instruct you, they might tell you: check on the internet or a dictionary but I tell you, check in Wikipedia.org for the definition of "laws and/or executive orders", something like that. You could do that cuz you came here, so go there. Kill yourself by learning before writing on the web. I took my time to answer your comment, it cost me time and effort, in Spanish we call that: use the Mataburro. Like that?




So we listen to May who throws people in jail for reporting the news, screws the entire country out of Brexit, and allows 3rd world immigrants to destroy what is left of the UK.

TheUnatuber


Why did Lindsey Graham mention Israel before America? (Rhetorical question; we ALL know the answer!)  

Thobias Marandu


He Started With saying Obama was Not Born in USA, Why People forget so quick!




...correct! Why people forgot so quick? ...that that man is a master liar!



The video: https://youtu.be/mRnBOzbN4nM

…https://youtu.be/1gP14ptLdPA

See n’ belief
...I, the President of USA have powers that even is not written in any constitution, then my lawyers fabricate them, so I have power ...and 99.99% of Republicans are with me, they have CEO helping them.  Got it?
Virgen de Guadalupe, help us foreigners work here in this USA, help the USA and help our families.  All we are looking for is a decent job to help our families and contribute with our effort for the better-ness of USA so, by helping USA with our labor we are helping our families.  AMEN.
We are making America great again, but it is costing our dear daughters and sons, their blood. They are been killed alive in USA jail.  Help us, we deposit our soul in your hands.  Waiting for your bless Virgen de Guadalupe.
...we republicans with a smile in one hand for others and with a stone in the other hand for the same's. It hurts to them, not to our gang of a party.
Donald J. Trump new Republican doctrine.
...how am doing?
...if not: call your local governors.
...if not: call your mayors.
...if not, don't call the White House.
Didn't u know of my strategies?
"...persist and win!"
...I don't have time for that friend, better see the one I put as the administrator of all federal project building controlled by the federal gov.  He is black like you, and see how he's thinking, complain to him, not me.  He is the boss.
...am doing better than him, he gave people's money to banks when banks needed,  not their CEO, am giving it directly to their CEO, needed or not: was it 120 billion dollars?  Now they will compensate me in winning next elections, and they will get still more money each and every year ...what about that?  ...if they are with me, who against me?
Signed your beloved President Donald J. Trump.  Note: am a second descendant of a "German immigrant" only my kind can own this nation, not those criminals I don't want here, wait and see...
...am a CEO too, don't forget.
...my followers behind me? They are not CEO, they are just followers, nothing else.  Take a look at them when I make political propaganda:  do you see any CEO?
...am the king that always thinks he is wearing the best designed clothes in his kingdom, can't you see that here? ...if I see it, why  you don't?
...cuz you don't love me!
...but my followers do!
...Donald J. Trump for President 2020-2024.
...again?

P.S.: I don’t like all this  offensive pics but, am  force to respond to our President of the United States of America due the reason, logic, and the right to respond to his atrocities he’s committing to a great portion of Americans and many of its institutions that had been targeted by his bigot, ignorant attitude and lack of respect to so many Congress people.  That give me the unthinkable right to respond.  Tell you again, don’t like to publish this pics, a President does not deserve it but him.  He, this man, had been senseless with so many USA authorities on which I am forced to protect with my fumble writings cuz they  themselves can not do what I am doing here.

…so I tell you all those Donald J. Trump’s insulted noble former and actual authorities, I am answering to this mad man some of the offenses you had suffered  that by end, are offenses committed to the State Nation of the United States of America.  Again, too many of my comments many times hurt my own morals; but who could try to put the cascabel to the cat?

And to our President Donald J. Trump, please, respect this nation that elected you to protect, respect and guide.  The way you, sir, do, is of extremely poor and low morals full of hate toward the inhabitants of this Nation States.  Aside, you put this nation in the loop of other Nation State to humiliate US all.  I am of a proud spirit when it comes on Patriotism.  I defend this land at all cost.  Be it known to whom ever comes and read my writings.

My work are critique to the manner you,  Mr. President, handle the government and so many authorities elected and non-elected by laws and the power to designate them in public position.

I apology to the Supreme Court of the USA, the highest substance that is the tongue of the Constitution, the Magna Carta of this Nation State.  Also apology to Russia and China, Iran and others especially important Nation States inhabited by millions and millions humans.  My apology again to all of you, people of extraordinary great Nation States, my love to all of you from the bottom of my heart.  Love you all.

My special apologies to your wife son and daughter, my most respect to you all.


No comments: