Sunday, July 14, 2019

...as Earth turns


…as Earth turns.

...American investors have investments in Russia's civilians’ guns makers, what about that? ...round business ...well, the Russia's military is their best purchasers. Business is business amigo, next: Russia sells USA their most advance rockets; they need the money. US declined the purchase cuz someone leak it ...and that's war amigo. Enemy in front of you and me; best friends in secret. Kill yourself, just visit this docu and see what is said here:https://youtu.be/lbarjpJhSLw?t=3206
Noticed  the shake of hands and smile, publicly, when newsmen get their pics? ...if like the site, watch it all as to learn ...as Earth turns and why Extreme Capitalist governs the government.  Donald Trump, I gossiped, told Putin: "hey man, need some money, could you favor me some millions?  K, man, but don't report it to your IRS, with that condition ...why not? 

…no interest?

…no interest, what’s friends for.


Thanks Putin

Don't worry body.
...hee, hee, hee ...eh!
...gossiping with errata, no?
...next: "I tell you he told me I told him" (the Mueller investigation).
If you onlooker visit this site, will learn so much and understand what Extreme Capitalist is and how it works:https://youtu.be/lbarjpJhSLw
Note: many of you think I am praising utub, but I am not, am given to Caesar what belong to Caesar and to God what belong to God: YouTube.com is, and I mean it, an Universal University that facilitate "vulgar people as well as intellectuals one, finding facts, the truth and realities on Human Beings.


No comments: