Thursday, June 20, 2019

Dirty politics?



...going to demonstrate here what is dirty politics: I tried to find the so called "unredacted Mueller Report", all in vain. Some sites sell them, other sites have the redacted copy. I think, and because I think and not working for the White House, am wrong ...if working for that "House", am right, so I think that that report is of public domain, it belongs to you and me and her and him and anybody. The people have the right to have it. But dirty politics impeded, makes it impossible, well, until the President of the USA finish its (means his) four years presidency (possible after next election if he "does not win), if winning, well, until that thing finishes his next four years. Ain't that dirty politics? ...if nuts? Then what the hell is that?

https://youtu.be/KbHPtTkSojk

No comments: