Friday, December 14, 2018

...what a mess!


Went to U 2 and found this, so as is, is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzt3PKL5PUk&t=12s



…what a mess!

FreedomsDmocracy1st  

...I tried to write in Wikipedia.org how did the United Kingdom turn its name to Brexit, after writing a lot about their mess, Wikipedia.org rejected my essay 'cause they didn't know what I was writing about. I explained: "about the change of name of a nation known as Great Britain! They, Wikipedia.org burst in laugh and responded: nooo! Brexit is a pseudo name that means Britain exit from the association of the European Union turning all of them into a federation. I could not understand and just scratched my head and responded to Wikipedia.org: this people are making me crazed, 'cause I don't know what they want. I will talk with the prime minister of the new Brexit state to go back and regain its old name. I think the King of all of them should intervene and fire the Prime Minister. No? Wikipedia.org hung up the phone to me and told me if I ever insist in publishing such and essay in their site, they will remove my membership out of the site. Now I am still much more confused: Isn't Brexit the new name of former UK? Hope Prime Minister of Brexit explain it to me. I call so many time to the Embassy of Brexit, all I get is a busy tone. What's going on with those people? They are making me crazy!



FreedomsDmocracy1st  

...the Problem with Brexit, this new country doesn't know where its head is, nor where its feet are. Better said: where is north? Brexit, former United Kingdom was a nation of the English people, but after they decided to change their constitution, they, the Brexit people, don't know how to make the laws such that the European Union Federation of States knows that they are the mere descendants of the same British people. By the way: why did the changed their name?



Rs Rs  

Belgium citizen: please leave and stop sending that begging woman!



hfredydl  

🍿 munch munch this is getting good... you Brits do drama well



Caliz Iben  

Who in their right mind will sign up to a contract with BT or British gas with no clear end date and can only end when BT or British gas agrees. It makes you wonder if this PM has a mental disorder.



View 35 replies

Rob Duncan

Rob Duncan  

The whole farcical debacle would be funny , if the whole fiasco wasn't so tragic .

116

Reply

View 17 replies

mike

mike  

Brexit is dead. You missed your chance Brexiteers. ERG = gone, May = dead in the water, No-deal = no one wants it, Boris = gone, UKIP = dead.

No comments: