Tuesday, December 25, 2018

…is this young man a rapist?


…is this young man a rapist?

…is this young man a member of a gang?

…is this young man a criminal?

…is this young man a Mexican national?

…is this young man sent from Mexico into USA ‘cause he is scraps in Mexico?

…tell you who he is:

As I was walking my baby (a dog) on one street of Brooklyn, this undocumented immigrant was met by loved son (Rey, my family member, a dog, a Pitbull on that time 7 years old 97 pounds “beast”, my dog), my son went over him, kissed him, leak on his face; the UDI (undocumented immigrant) hugged him, hold him tied against his body and said a lot of admiration words to my son: “how beautiful and peaceful he is “called him: he”.  Never asked for my son’s name but felt so happy Rey was near him and kissing him.

…the young man described here is from Bolivia.  I, with education and been careful not to be myself in discomfort to him due to his miserable situation asked: what happened on your arm?

He responded: was walking on the street, few days ago and a group of young people jumped on me, they kicked me, punched my face, my stomach and as I was on the floor, on the street, they hit my arm with their feet until they broke my bone.  They then left, laughing, I heard they mentioned a name of someone people mention many times.

I asked, Trump?

Don’t know, it sounds something like that, I don’t understand English.

…and what’s you doing here, around?

Am going to Coney Island.

Told him, the train subway is just two blocks from here, mind if I walk next to you for your protection?

No, I’m walking to Coney island.

Sorry sir would wish to take you over there in my car, but it would be easier for both if I give you part of the fare to buy a subway train and you go there.  Would that be okay for you?

Thanks, let God bless you.

I sat down next to him, reached into my back packet and gave him my only $5 I had to buy gas in case of an emergency for my car or take myself a subway train if needed if my car damage as I ran it in the city.

‘Cause of curiosity watched him from faraway: he entered a store and both food and walked all the way down to Coney Island: had not eaten in 2 consecutive days.

…what do you think?  Below is his pic as he plays with my son.




…and here




hugging my son.

and here again 
That car next to him is where I take my son, from time to time shopping around, he enjoys it so much!  here too my son and our undocumented immigrant, both need love and compassion. Here’s my son ...below.


Dear reader, that is the type of criminal said by someone. 
In Texas, they, my son type of dog, is killed.  Do they still assassinate them?
He likes people, kids, other dogs, and baby toys.  My son likes playing a lot, running sleeping, snoring and makes a soft bark when sleeping 'cause he dreams a lot and while sleeping moves his legs as if running.
He, my son, looks at people strait into their eyes and doesn't blink neither smile ...people just tell: what a lovely dog!
I tell Rey, at least, say thanks!  And people laugh! 

Beware of liars.

No comments: