Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Dr. Josef Mengele, experimented with human children



Dr. Josef Mengele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebKSqwSkYDY



...I might be totally wrong, but all the data compiled here might had been diverted from the reality.  The criminal dr. Mengele lived in the Dominican Republic by the year 1952-1959 in the epoch of the Dominican dictator Leonel Trujillo Molina.  He practices his profession in there, in the province of San Francisco de Macoris as director of the Hospital that carried the same name.  I was some 2 or 6 years old, don't remember exactly, he operated on me extracting a large stone that developed in my Uvulae vesicae that gives origin to the Interior Urethral orifice. It was the size of the hard-core seed,  the fruit of an olive oil seed.  Could it be that he lived some short time in the Dominican Republic, don't know, I'm looking in the nearby future to visit that hospital and get records of it.  Have a lot of memory data from that time aside that my family, mostly my dead  mother, told the whole story of my problem as an infant when I was 12-16 years old.  His name on that time was Dr. George.

No comments: