Saturday, July 07, 2018

Wow! How irrisory and dumbs some politicians are.



Wow! How irrisory and dumbs some politicians are.

irrisory

(ɪˈraɪsərɪ)

adj

derisive or mocking

adj.

1. lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.

2. lacking the power of speech (offensive when applied to humans): dumb beasts of the field.

3. temporarily unable to speak: She was struck dumb with amazement.

4. refraining from speech; silent.

5. made, done, etc., without speech.

6. lacking some usual property, characteristic, etc.



From: TheFreeDictionary, By FARLEX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_fJVyQWHNE

...can't follow the questioning of the guy (a congress senator) here that contradict himself saying that someone so called Blumeng or a thing like that had business in Libya, then it is said that that man never been in Libya ...now, I question myself: if never been in Libya, how on earth was that man doing business in Libya?

...listen carefully the questions the senator asks, so fast questions are asked not waiting for proper answer, but questions after questions.  Why he doesn't wait for answers?

...means, the questions could be turned against himself and other Republicans.

Be it known that all American Secretary of States had used their own personal computers to communicate with people outside the government, for people outside the government are not accepted to enter any government's official to exchange communication for they do not work for the government, if so, then I from my computer could also exchange information with today's Secretary of State.  Only government officials do exchange info amongst them.

If I had some relation with any government official, or you the reader of this comment of mine, I would communicate with that government official via their own private computer.  Now, if I know something, I would tell something, this is: in politics, I my know something or suspect something related to terrorism; then if I am a friend of a government official, I would convey my suspicious or knowledge to that government official who, I assume, would just listen to me and from that that government official would question the FBI, or the Secret Service Or even a US general to know if the info already known is worth to pursue, if not, then ignore that info ...and that Secretary of State is not using his/her gov. computer to get that info from me, but his/her personal computer.  If any other official aside the Secretary of State think the info obtained is worth to investigate, then that gov. official would send the FBI or the CIA to listen to me and from theirs, then, initiate an investigation.  Then the thing becomes serious.  The same as if I call the police at 911 and tell of someone that I suspect killed a police officer: the police would send an officer for me to give them further data and from that data, make a former investigation.  If proven wrong, wrong it stays and is discarded.  I the data provided by me gives them some clue, the police follow that clue and make an arrest.  Thank to my info given by me. Sometime the informer is rewarded with some few hundred dollars (even with 10,000 dollars if my clue leading to the arrest of a criminal who kill a police officer).  Now, imagine if my info, instead hurt me or hurt the police officer who because of me, is able to make the investigation whether it leads to an arrest or not?  Then neither I or him would take that info as important to pursue.  And that is what this Republican Senator is doing with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton: manipulating the situation in order to create change of opinion on "We the People..." on the mess President Donald J. Trump is doing with the Federal Government and if there is any involving from him with Russia's President.

No comments: