Friday, July 14, 2023

Knowledge is Power

 

Knowledge is Power

 

@FreedomsDmocracy1st

@FreedomsDmocracy1st

20 minutes ago (edited)

...when I was a young man, I found an object, that looked like a bracelet or something like that. A crown? I put it on and hope it rains, and it might rain right away if not in a few days. So, when in the Northwest it has not rained for long time, I make torrented rain to fill out its rivers and lakes. I think twice if not thrice about doing that. The benefit to the US is worth even though there is a lot of damage to the location as it is happening now in the Northeast. I am using it very often to control the weather. That crown (crown?) been in my possession for years. It had been converted, for me, as a device to be used to protect our nation, when needed, as needed, and use it to make quakes, create weather phenomena in other countries that menace the US, I mean you and all of us. Is it, the thing I have, a UFO device? Or am I nuts? Possible. ...if you believe in UFO, then believe in my story. Oh! Just forgot am going to write a book on that to sell it and make a lot of money with the support of people that would believe in it. Good Idea? Will advertise it as you do here with yours. Competition man, competition. Just check on strange inexplicable natural phenomena going on at nations that hate US (the day is calm, suddenly, from nowhere, lot of snow start falling and the land to shake, buildings falling apart, diluvia just start heavy torrential rains, sweeping large towns, or large fire on the woods are stop by unexpected heavy rain. You are a witness. No? ...if you don't believe in UFO ...don't believe in my story but if you do. C'mon! Wait and see.

Reply

@bxknowledge4803

@bxknowledge4803

3 weeks ago

Why isnt this topic being given the serious coverage it deserves? If true, this would be the biggest story in the history of the human species. This needs to be seriosuly investigated and not brushed off like its some joke

360

Reply

69 replies

@Dan-pv1hu

@Dan-pv1hu

3 weeks ago

Thank you for covering this in an intellectually honest way Ezra. Please keep pushing on this subject to get to the truth, there is great public interest.

111

Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAyxA4sI1k

No comments: