Friday, July 21, 2023

I am not guilty your honor!

 I am not guilty your Honor!

Why you declare "yourself" not guilty Mr. Trumph!

Cuz of freedom of choice!

...and what was it?

See your Honor...those things in my bathroom were just paper, toilet paper to clean my... you know, just when needed.

...but they were secret, you know, secrets!

Right you are, your Honor! Secrets to use, and made my choice: cuz they were all paper and were in my bathroom, why not to use it to clean secret parts of my body? This is a part that you never show, cuz it is secret, your honor.  So, I gave them secret uses. Those donkeys are just asses too, don't they your honor? They are asses, I have big elephants and by 24 there on, need a lot of them, your honor, to clean their secrets too.  And that's why I kept them, where they belong and save money. See your Honor? To be ahead of time. As you could see, I have my head up, I am not guilty.

Do you mean, amigo: have (one's) head up (one's) ass?

To behave in an ignorant or foolish manner. That's what you mean for 2024 elections?
...you got my point, your Honor!

...the judge looked around to all his assistants in court and crashes his head.

No comments: