Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Biden said he never falls, cuz he's a winner

 Coming next:

Biden said he never falls, cuz he is a winner.

I want to make jokes on Biden but, Chatbot does not want to make what I ask. Why?

Well... only if spying on me, that might be the "why".

...any way, I like him as my President but, it seems there is no tolerance to whatever wane tell.

Biden, I'm in! (That means, will vote for you!).

So, guys, see you next.

President Bidden, Now and then 2 

God, send US Bidden in 2024, Si?

But I wane joke on him, make people laugh, make people feel he is good that making US laugh on politicians tell others that USA is the best after all!
I made mocks on Russia's President, China's President ...Why not on USA politicians too? Si?
It is not making dirty jokes but clean ones: black and why (it sounds as white).
Like this one: erase una vez habia un presidente that used to fall on bananas without there been any banana.
The above is spaninglish.
Translated to Spanish: "erase una vez habia un presidente que se cahia sobre bananas sin haber ninguana banana.
Translate to the English language: Once upon a time there was a president that used to fall on bananas without there been any banana!
Guess who!



No comments: