Saturday, May 06, 2023

Governors and Mayors do not forget, we can vote each and every few years. Did you?

 

Governors and Mayors do not forget, we can vote each and every few years.

Did you?

 Not only a crime was committed in public transportation, but the city of NY gives not of too significant importance to that, the police department set the killer back home, the City Mayor plays "cool" on that ...like no one cares. This mean, any person in the Citi subway of New York, could kill any other passenger if that passenger is seen as molesting passengers in that subway. Wow! No gun needed as in Texas to kill others, if it is a vagabond, the killing is better cuz no one will intervene. Notice that the vagabond was held by two other passengers as to assure he get killed faster, guaranteeing his death.

Is it safe to ride in the city of NY and not get killed?

I saw the video and in it, it does not show the so-called "vagabond by me", is not molesting any passenger been himself a passenger too, as if the city subway hid the proof.

No need to go to Texas to get killed ...just take the Citi subway and wait!

...all is said by the city is that he has been arrested forty times, arrested cuz of dancing in places to get donations to eat? To pay for transportation; oh! Just forgot! Might be, could be that dancing in public is forbidden by law and it is a crime! No, you read correctly, it seems it is a crime! Well, if you are of Black skin colour, if not, it is not a crime.

Did you hear me? No, did not say "Did you read me? I said: Did you hear me?'

Thanks to God, we can elect our governors and mayors every few years. God, thanks! Sorry, I meant, Democracy, thanks. I will keep that in mind the day I get to cast my vote.

That I am nuts? ...and you think so? That I am not nut? And do you think so? That is better. Bye by!

See you in next elections!



No comments: