Monday, October 11, 2021

...not everything is your body, your choice ...you think I got the Covid? Mind your business.

...did not bother to read the protest published by "VICE.COM", yet here an answer to it. "my body, my choice" ...in reference to abortion, fits like a ring on your finger but, when it refers to that risky-mortal flu, it does not. Why? ...good question, here the answer: ...you do not vaccinate but, you move around, possible contaminating other people. You have no right to go on the open, even in closed environments and make few people on the bunch, sick, and putting them on a risk to die; all depending on their state of health, age, and a lot of other things. The one person distributing that mortal flu, is killing inocent people that should not die or be submitted into a bed in a hospital and see his/her family suffering cuz they, first, can not see their relatives and tell to that sick person, we love you, here this bunch of flowers, love; one person here, is going to give a kiss on your forehead/or chick. Muaa! Notice, whoever get sicks 🤮 with the Coronavirus 19, goes through a health burden cuz someone else believes "my body my choice" in respect to vaxx. No one has the right to buy a gun, go out and shoot at ramdon until the bullets are all used. People die. Therefore, a sugestion: you are not vaxxed, you, unfortunately, can't move outside, go to any public park, a store, a movie theater, take a public transportation, and the blah, blah,blah of freedom of movement. That person should be encased in his/her own environment, just to save other inocent people die cuz of the ignorance put in "my body, my choice". Need a permit to move around and that permit is "proof you are vaxxed" ...if not, get a summons; temporary be suspended from your job, get a suspention of your Social Security checks, welfare checks, unemployment checks and whatever you have the right to receive and are receiving including your driver license, practice or direct a bussiness or even stand in a corner for long time, least, move amongst the crowd. Got the point? ...not everything is "your body, your choice". That is a social crime, if you do not belief, keep it with you, for you, and die ☺. Adios, Ciao, Shallon, see you never again, die happy, not me, I mean: you!
Many people have the belief they have rights but, do not think that others have right too, and those others are more than one, the majority. I can kill you and you cannot kill me. I can curse you (M...f...er) and you can't curse me back, if you do, I'll give you a back eye, and if you respond, then you'll get more black eyes, it you do fight back, I kill you cuz you are a... (M...er), Wao! What a mentality! If someone offends me, I beat that someone but, if I offend someone, I'll not take it back ...well, your safety is at risk with my fists. Don't call me... m...er f...er, cuz I have a knife or a gun, or I am stronger than you and you will suffer a lot! Cuz you are the m...er-f...er; m...er-f...ker. See that? I'm right! ...and you wrong! ...you think I got the Covid? Mind your business. This body is mine. Covid 19 is a lie! Cuz my ignorance is as good as your knowledge. 700,000 people already dead cuz of the mortal flu? That is a lie! See? I am still alive! Am a proof! ...doctors, nurses and the Federal Government as well as most people and governors are in a conspiracy theory, including too many news paper and bradcasting station, all lies! "My body, my choice".

No comments: