Monday, November 16, 2020

Going to reveal top secret

Going to reveal top secret: why the Government of President Trump does not give any data to the incoming new President elect and his committee. Here we go: …am going it to make it simple with a few words: there are few billion of dollars that does not appear in any Federal Government expenses cuz they were “used” (read: stolen) for purposes not clearly justified in Mr. Trump government, the whole Republican Party (its “most ardent defender of Trump 2016-2020 gov, benefit looting and distributing million and millions of dollars amongst them. As of now, they can not show any legal docs that merit the “used fund” (again, read: stolen). They are in a rush fabricating obscure proof of the spending. In fact, they are inventing how the Fed spend few couple of 100 million dollars for the care of the children jailed by ICE and still detained. They are figuring out how to show a few million dollars use for non-legal duties of people traveling to deal with the issue of Ukraine investigating that Biden son, including Biden himself, were involved in illegal business in that country. One thing particularly important: putting much more money spent in scientific research, money supposedly distributed to specific department that depend fully on the Fed. They, Trump, and his alias Republicans (remember, some Republicans do not even think this was going on under their nose). But they still can not show the spending of such a large amount of dollars kept and “borough” by Trump’s families and acquaintances. Amigo, folks, it is a grate amount of dolaritos that can not be explain where it was spend …they found a scapegoat: the CIA and the NSA, and that’s why the Fed had been firing so many directors of this delicate security departments, hoping the new directors would dig-in with them and produce “proof” of the spent money (read: stolen money), with success of those institution supporting any proof and been sincerely and only suspicious that the Fed is cooking “something” (read something as getting from them false invoices). …you readers just elaborate from here in a few months after the new gov take over the mandate of USA.
I spent a lot of money in my gov, protecting our people. Yes, I did.
Few billions were given to Latin America to fight corroption, drugs and child abuses.
Thought I spent an extraordinary sum of money, in my government, this fellowns were arrested spying on US.
Cuz I did not trusted our security Administration on that time, and I had to fire few of them, I was forced to sent the former mayor of NYC to Ucraine to investigate what was some US citizens doing there compromising the USA with bad deals and then running to be president of USA, it is treason.
Paul Manafol did a great service going and following my own investigation of who was who in our foreign relation and if and what our Embassyies were doing or what kind of bussiness they had with foreign countries ...I found a government controlled by corrupt governmen officials. I was not going to send those corrupt officials to investigate themselves. So, I fire the corrupt ones. Needded the help of experience independent people in the work of protecting our country.
Roger Stone, an American Hero, help a great deal in my gov, protecting my gov and the country, from those abuses commited by former fed gov, a corrupted gov that was making my work almost impossible for, Roger Stone was at the time, an enormous tool for me establish a clean, decent and well manage gov. So what.
I, myself, brought to US what so many news agitators call US enemy ...they really, really are good friends who mind their own businesses not USA business. So, I guarantee to Putting via his top leaders that USA is not a theat to them; who knows I save my country of having a nuclear war with this so friendly nation, I, myself without the help of anybody. What I got was a lot of conspiracy false news by those enemies of my gov. Those news media, you all know who are them.
Remember this one? Just to mention one as pure and simple proof.
I was the only President that confronted China. China got the lesson and will learn to behave respecting the free market, copyright and USA.
I built "spaceforce", no other President dear doing that, it cost a lot of money doing my own research in my own gov. No gov would had done what I did. It cost money, nothing is free in this life and I was willing to spent whatever amount of money needed to protect our, you, and all of US nation.
This was conspiracy theory from Muller, a real witch hunt ...protecting the fed from those abusers, traitors, cost money to me which came out from fed money. What do you people expect me to do, nothing? Nada? Zero? As some idiots of writer always say, this "m...er".
...here, I proved where and how I spent so much money and would do so if I had too if I inherit a mess of a government directed by any idiot and stupid low class politician, an immoral one.
...I, President Trump, do not care if you my enemies believe me or not ...I did spend a lot of money to protect "Let's make America Great Again". No one could have done it using our regular obsolet security former department which I upgraded ...and still now I been cheated of all the votes that would give me a second mandate. You don't believe me?

No comments: