Wednesday, November 04, 2020

As if it is God or the Diablo, although I do not know who... I was confessed to this moment of which I was a spiritual witness: “As a child she became a woman”

As if it is God or the Diablo, although I do not know who.... I was confessed to this moment of which I was a spiritual witness: “As a child she became a woman” Walking on the streets of everywhere, through an unknown city, I witnessed seeing a beautiful woman... And she said: That when she entered her room, she asked God to help her live well cuz she had no one. So was the case with this innocent among the women who seek good. She confessed, after we talked about life in man and woman, said to God: "... my God, cuz you made me so beautiful and beautiful amongst women, a woman."
... -I was surprised by her confession, for we were talking about life on this earth, for she told me what she asked of her God. "I need your help and I ask you to accompany me from home to work, I prayed my God." "...- I don't believe in the devil, but I thought: -The devil who is always where you don't need, and sees such a beautiful woman- ... thinking she stays, approaches her by right hand and says: "Listen to me beautiful, attractive little creature, life is hard and short, make use of your body... ... And lives well. You're an actress and not for knowing or learning. Screen actress and you work for novels, soup operas. ... take advantage and find yourself a man who would do well for you." She confesses to me that, “I close my eyes and look up at the sky”.
-the beautiful creature closes her eyes, opens them to heaven and reinforces her mind to the God of heaven, and hears a voice: -The devil laughs and strongly says the sin of wealth, the error of life as if it were of nobility. "He repeats, stop hanging, and enrich yourself with one or a hundred" …-referring to men. “God never listens to the poor, the unborn, the suffered, or whatever it is from whoever; -dictates to her, the devil. "Get away from here, Mr. Devil, and leave everyone alone with their laments that she decides of her life for her sake" …she told me that heard out of heaven, as if they were God's words. "The Devil, who dared not argue, walks away, but tells such a beautiful innocent woman: "Sell yourself beautiful and attractive creature of such beautiful woman ... let men touch you everywhere and make money, but a lot of money and you will be happy" ...was another voice coming out of her siniestra.
She continues and tells me that he said, "You too, are neither intellectual nor wisdom have; never will you have ...sometimes you go hungry, sometimes you don't. But without money, you won't even be able to live. You don't want to be touched around here or there, (he pointed out parts of her body) even though, you don’t stop being beautiful. Sell yourself to the highest bidder. Life is a pleasure, you make money and acquire fame, but a lot of fame. May the men who want to learn of you, kiss you, lick you; for they may pay for it cuz they will love you and make you feel the joy, the pleasure that you must know. They pay, you charge and your admirers enjoy it too; they make you famous and rich for your beauty not for your knowledge. Science live inside; beauty live on the outside. You're really starving. With beauty they make you rich. Stop fucking around with it or, you starve, or you die of pleasure. God says to him, walk away, Satan! But the girl responds, no! -…she hopes she'll finish begging- ...wait around the corner for me, that I want to live, but I can also enjoy! ...and think the girl:Dear God... I'm not asking you to make my life easy... but I ask for strength to face these problems. Amen.

No comments: