Monday, March 30, 2020

With your permission, excuse me a second.


With your permission, excuse me a second.



Will be off line for a few days, cuz have to reorganize my compu platform ...it’s a mess, it looks like a thousand cable-connections, wires, monitors, devices are all mixed in one: a real mess, it takes me hours if not days just to find the beginning and end of any connection, link or whatever is put in my compu-platform.

If one day I get sick and had money, and send a compu-configurator to do what I have to do, he would get entangle, unable to get off it, and had to wait until I get off my health care to untangle him.  Will not allow to move a finger to untangle himself, cuz could make my compu crazy and its AI would get confuse.  Hee, hee, haa!

Can’t do this fast, I have an Aneurysm that could blow up any minute, like a bicycle's tire.

No comments: