Sunday, March 01, 2020

What is the big deal? Nothing new here.


What is the big deal?  Nothing new here.

https://youtu.be/RG8M4EVuLxg



Elon  bought blah, blah, blah and started making a car that charges in minutes!

https://youtu.be/z3x_kYq3mHM

FreedomsDmocracy1st 1 second ago

...c'mon people! Elon Musk is using CAPACITORS! Not batteries. Period!



FreedomsDmocracy1st 1 second ago

...am joking, but it is true: put capacitors, not batteries. It works!



FreedomsDmocracy1st 1 second ago

...make up your mind sirs! $4.79 or 4 million dollars, which one. If it were me, I would pay 5 dollars rather than 4 million dollars. I think the way our President think ...ask him if you doubt. "I know Russia did not intervene in my election to be President cuz he told it to me; the FBI is a big liar, why they don't ask Putin? Did they asked Putin? I did. See? I think like him. Just pay 4 dollars, not millions!



Roger Starkey 1 year ago

How about "Buffer the ampere slayer"? (Sorry).



Elijah Rich 11 months ago

Can we just start calling the fluctuating power of the supercapacitor a flux capacitor? That would be really cool.



Hung Ly 1 year ago

Supercapacitors are like a computer RAM memory and battery is the SSD or hard drive.





FreedomsDmocracy1st 1 second ago

...wish to make one to be used in one elect car and gives 5 hundred miles per charge. It could be made. No? Ask Elon Masck (?), it that his name? Elon should see this video and add it to that thing of a car called (what's his car brand "S" named?) Al Capone? Well, it starts with the letter A, something like that. My advice, patent this wonderful invention, do that before Elon or the Chinese get it!



FreedomsDmocracy1st 1 second ago

...it doesn't start with an "A", it starts with a "T", and it is called: "Testa"!



FreedomsDmocracy1st 1 second ago

...have a better idea than that: buy a car starter in the market for under 30-50 dollars, it last many months with its charge. If bought in Costco or Amazon or places like that, it carries guarantee. Ain't my idea phenomenal? it carries ethic in its design. Simple like that. Could you save his marvelous work for at least 3 or 5 months and still works? My idea does!



Blackie Chong 5 years ago

Its a scion. A lawn mower rope can start it



Stewie Griffin 3 years ago

I like the chickens in the background. I always come back to this video, just because of the chicken.



manuel ocasio 8 months ago (edited)

Add a solar panel on the dash to keep charged 👍🏾

https://youtu.be/H8wdeqS3UlU

No comments: