Monday, May 13, 2019

…a conversation between friends: China and US in a nearby bar.


…a conversation between friends: China and US in a nearby bar.


...just heard China and US talking in private at a nearby bar, heard this: I want to increase taxpayer’s contribution to the gov, China, have any idea how to do that. Of course US, do it this way: increase a higher tax to me on things I make in China, let's say if I send to you something, anything, for me to send it and you take it, I must pay 25% more of whatever price I put to it. So, if I sell it for 100 dollars, then I have to pay 25 dollars for your customs accepting it to enter. So, I increase the price to 125 dollars, then I would pay 25 dollars plus 5 dollars on taxes to your customs, you receive 30 dollars on my payment. Got it? China, don't understand how you wane pay more? No, no, no US, I gone not to pay more, your people are gone pay more; they are going to pay 25 dollars, am gone pay just 5 dollars on a thing that really cost 100 dollars. Got it now? US, if you do so, your people are going to pay a higher tax for whatever they get from me. Consider that a tax increase for selected people of 25 dollars if they want whatever I make here while I just pay 5 dollars tax per each 100 dollars on the value of whatever I export to you. Got it now? You do not have to ask permission to congress to increase any taxes to your people. But remember, I'll increase the taxes to whatever you send me. C'mon China, so you are going to make a lot of money at cost of me? Then I have to pay to you higher taxes to send whatever I built here? Yes, US, that's the deal, take it or leave ...if you want to collect more taxes from your people, in that way they will not suspect they are paying higher taxes. After all, I got to get some money for me, I am giving you my idea. Take it or leave it. ...mmm, China, I like your idea. In that way I don't have to increase taxes to my people, and they would think I am punishing you, but it is me who is doing that. See! The world will think you are punishing me! The world will think you are a very clever President and your people will elect you in a second turn if you run again! Yes! Thanks China!

That would be a good idea too, the best way to distract congress from their stupid wish on seeing the taxes of me and my family.

Not only that, US, they would think you are punishing me cuz of that of the artificial islands I built in my seas.

China, you are very, very smart.  Thanks again!

I heard this conversation between China and US, so I publish it here.

https://youtu.be/ZDKAGQjRMy0