Friday, February 22, 2019

...who came with that craze idea of Brexit?


…who came with that craze idea of Brexit?




...my advice Mrs. Prime Minister: if I were you, I would leave the UK right where it is, the way it always been, would let it stay put in with the European Union and would avoid a lot of future problems to my people (if I were you). Unemployment, social miseries, lack of food that would send its cost to the moon if not to Mars! Russia has a smile from the left molar to the right molar and it is smiling looking to NATO! Divide and win! Right Putin? 


...if you, Mrs. Prime Minister have prejudice with Latin America the same as with the EU, then put UK in the China Sea! 


...dear Prime Minister of Brexit, let's move the UK from Europe far, far, much farther, farther ...put it in the Atlantic Ocean, in Latin America! ...no?


...oh! I got it, I got it! A small larger percentage of voters choose that name: Brexit! C'mon! Still scratching my head: what is that? What does it means? Got it again: don't like the European Union. Next: they, some people from that large island (UK), will remove the island further away from main European continent ...but how would they do that? The English Channel would be much, much more wider ...yes Sir! ...yes Madams! C'mon, how then? 


...scratching my head: why UK wants to change its name to Brexit? ...as UK, law and order stays put ...as Brexit, new law and order. I would not change my name if that would give me a lot of problem: with my bank, with my social security, with my driver license, with my diploma. Doesn't the Prime Minister of UK knows it is not worth to do that? Does she has some prejudice with the name of United kingdom (in Spanish it sounds beautiful: Reinos Unidos!) but, Brexit? Where on earth they found that troubled name?


...solution as simple as this: don't change the name of United Kingdom to Brexit, keep it as United Kingdom and everybody stays happy. No? 


It's been clear for years that MPs struggle to find their true home within our two party system. If we had a proportional electoral system it would enable people to find their true party beyond simply red or blue. 


At least Brexit has exposed all these arrogant self serving MPs


Asked Ian Austin for evidence of his accusations, he then answered by just making accusations offering no evidence again to back up his claims. Put up or shut up.

…and I still ask myself: who came with that crazy idea of Brexit?

No comments: